In this photo, you can see the frame after I painted the finish coat on it and then re-attached all the suspension
parts. I replaced all the rubber parts with new, even though they only had 2000 miles on them, they were still
32 years old. I painted the lower control arms with a red primer as the original finish was a kind of rosin dip
over bare metal. I could not figure how to do the rosin thing and after a few months it will not matter much anyway.
I cleaned all the brake lines and the fuel line that runs through the Left frame rail. I marked all the original
cams for base alignment so it drives ok without a trip to the professionals in that kind of stuff.
Close this window to return to the thumbnail photos or -
Last updated 5/10/2001